Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to RSS Email me

Sunday 18 August 2013

Ultimate Summer Driving List

I've been tagged by Momma of Mojo to share with you all my Ultimate Summer Driving List. I loved her choice of songs and I've been really looking forward to putting mine together. When I get chance to drive on my own I love to have my music blasting out so I can sing along without judgement! Here are my ten favourites, an eclectic mix:

State of Massachusetts - Dropkick Murphys

The '59 Sound - The Gaslight Anthem

If You Want Blood (You've Got It) - AC/DC

Dammit- Blink 182

Reasons Not To Be An Idiot - Frank Turner

Stacked Actors - Foo Fighters

Streams of Whiskey - The Pogues

Girl's Not Grey - AFI

Spiderwebs - No Doubt

Debaser - The Pixies

...and finally because it's great to sing along to I had to add one extra:

Proud Mary - Tina Turner



There you have it, maybe not everyone's cup of team but I love 'em! Check out Momma of Mojo's list because it's pretty cool! I don't think there are many bloggers left to tag but my good friend Let's Talk Beauty has great taste in music so I'll tag her if she would like to share.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you are thinking - I love to read your comments.

 

Hayley from Home | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012