After being sure I wouldn't, I did in fact forget and I am a couple of days late with my one year anniversary post. I want to say a massive thank you to everyone who reads, comments, and shares my blog because it really does mean the world to me. I also have to thank Vicki over on Lets Talk Beauty for encouraging me to give blogging a go and opening me up to this whole new world. Just been back to read my first post, not as bad as I was expecting but I haven't read anything else from that first month!
I thought to celebrate my blog-iversary I will of course be having some cake but I'll also let you in on some secrets, here is 12 things you may not know about me.
- My Nana was Italian but she never taught any of her children or grandchildren the language, much to my disappointment.
- When I was younger I wanted to work for the RAF in Air Traffic Control until I realised it involved a lot of Maths.
- I trained as a Primary Teacher but never became one. I would love to work in education someday but not as a teacher; that is one tough job!
- I have been with my husband since I was 16; he was my first real boyfriend.
- I have the most terrible fear of slugs.
- When I was a teenager I never wanted to get married or have children.
- I have one tattoo of a lotus flower and would one day like some more.
- My eyesight is truly terrible; I can't see a thing without lenses or glasses.
- I have one brother who is 5 years younger than me but we have always been very close..
- My favourite film is True Romance.
- I get terrible homesickness, especially if I'm on my own; I am such a homebird.
- I sleep walk and sleep talk.
Thank you for reading!