1. I'm sure a buy a new pair of gloves every year but I still love them. I'm much more of a knitted kind of girl and fingerless gloves are my favourite so I can access my phone when out and about. These Long Fair Isle Trapper Gloves from John Lewis (£15.00) are just my style.
2. Another essential buy every Autumn, this year I am in desperate need of some Maternity Tights, I love the colour of these from Tesco (£10.00).
3. I cannot say enough good things about Moroccan Oil! I was lucky enough to get a little bottle in a goody bag for an event I attended hosted by My Bag, Look Fantastic and All Sole. I have been using it religiously since and my hair feel super smooth and I find I can leave it longer between washes. I had a mini consultation at the event and they recommended the Light Treatment (£31.85) for my fine hair; it is perfect for taming my dry winter hair.
4. I get especially excited about Lush products in Autumn, particularity their Christmas bits. I don't get to buy them as often as I did so they are a real treat and Dreamtime Bath Melt (£3.25) is an all time favourite.
5. I had to include some new stationery and I'm a sucker for cute notebooks; this one is an Eco Bamboo Notebook (£4.50) from Paperchase.
6. In my Autumn Tag I mentioned I was on the hunt for some canned pumpkin (£2.00) as I love to make pumpkin pie but it really is a pain to make puree from a fresh pumpkin. Luckily Leeks and Limoni told me she had spotted some in the World Foods section of her local Tesco and I have found it too in mine, yey! Pumpkin Pie for everyone!
7. These are really cool little sewing kits from Paper & String that I discovered a few years ago. I bought a couple last year when I had my gall bladder removed and I was confined to the sofa. I'm usually terrible and things like this but these are so easy and great fun. I'm espeically liking the look of this Robin Mini Kit (£5.00).
Is there anything that you love to buy in Autumn, what would be on your wishlist?